- Established in 2002, Lead Intelligent Equipment (LEAD) is one of the world’s largest suppliers of new energy manufacturing equipment. With a focus on designing, engineering, and building cutting-edge manufacturing solutions, LEAD serves many of the world's largest automotive, renewable energy, and technology companies. LEAD´s expertise lies in serving eight specialized manufacturing sectors: lithium-ion EV batteries, EV module and pack equipment, solar PV panels, 3C equipment, hydrogen fuel cells, laser precision processing, connected factories, and smart logistics.
In 2021, as part of its expansion strategy, LEAD established a German subsidiary headquartered in Nuremberg. LEAD´s commitment to global expansion is evident through the establishment of 15 subsidiaries and 50 service outlets across Europe, America, and Asia. With a worldwide footprint, LEAD boasts extensive production and research and development (R&D) facilities spanning over 1,000,000 square meters. These state-of-the-art spaces are where a dedicated team of over 21,000 employees collaborate to drive innovation and develop industry-leading solutions.
- You are the technical interface between customer, sales and development within the product development process
- Continuous build-up of knowledge about customer applications
- You bundle and transfer knowledge to the development and sales organization
- You develop new technical concepts and solutions together with product management and product development
- Technical sales support and promotion
- You support the implementation of internal and external application training
- On-site customer support
- Act as interface between internal development and customer
- Completed training as a technician or a comparable qualification
- Experience and interest in the creation of operating instructions, assembly instructions, etc.
- Knowledge of relevant standards and laws, e.g. EC Machinery Directive, VDI guidelines
- Independent, goal-oriented and precise way of working
- Reliability in meeting deadlines
- Strong communication skills
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents, along with your salary expectations and desired start date. Please send them via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions, feel free to contact Mr. Arif Bünyamin Keles at 0162/1779 344 or through the email address mentioned above. Explore more exciting job opportunities on our website at https://www.leadintelligent.com/en/.