THE MOST IMPORTANT CHEMICAL BOND: ENTHUSIASM AND KNOW-HOW.
SHARE YOUR PASSION.
Battery specialists at the BMW Group are in their element. Because here, where innovative solutions are also developed in test tubes, the synthesis of passion and know-how is in great demand. The ability to convert energy into determination and vision into reality is particularly necessary. The reaction product needs to be unparalleled driving pleasure - our vehicles' hallmark.
We are a cross-disciplinary team of experts working on evaluating next-generation-technology battery cells focusing on solid state battery technology (ASSB) and subcomponents for automotive use.
You will coordinate the requirements for next-generation-technology battery cells in future electrical energy storage systems for electric vehicles with internal stakeholders and external partners.
Additionally, you will develop innovative concepts for automotive battery cells and subcomponents within a team of international experts as part of the BMW Battery Cell Competence Centre.
Your area of responsibility will also include the implementation of prototypes for new battery cell concepts in different sample phases.
In addition, you will verify and optimize process design parameters and establish new process standards in coordination with the prototype line.
Furthermore, you will be responsible for testing and validating of the battery cell performance (energy, lifetime, power, fast charge, swelling force, safety, etc.) against the requirements.
- University degree in the field of chemical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, chemistry, materials sciences, or a comparable field of study.
- In-depth professional experience in the field of electric storage technologies, particularly battery cells is required.
- Extensive experience in the field of all solid state battery technology.
Knowledge of battery cell production/ processes.
- Experience in working with international suppliers.
- Excellent communicative skills in German and English (oral and written).
You enjoy working in an international team and are passionate about software quality? Apply now!
Note: Please apply exclusively online via our career portal. Applications via other channels (esp. email) cannot be considered.
What do we offer?
- 30 days of holiday.
- Attractive remuneration.
- BMW & MINI promotions.
- Career development.
- Flexible organisation of working times.
- High Work-Life Balance.
- Mobility offers.
- And many other benefits - see bmw.jobs/benefits
Earliest starting date: from now on
Type of employment: unlimited
Working hours: Full time
BMW Group Recruiting Team
+49 89 382-17001