At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- As part of our innovative EIMEA product development team in the new Inspiration Center in Düsseldorf you actively support E-mobility & Automotive Electronics projects and craft the future of automotive world
- You will help to analyze modern battery adhesives, structural adhesives & thermal interface material with the goal to create material data cards for CAE simulation
- You manage and steer test programs for advanced testing & engineering
- You organize and manage resources to meet planned objectives & reports on test activities
- Assure technology state of the art through internal development of laboratory and staff
- You act as a technical liaison with other R&D groups and application engineering
- Ensure compliance with Henkel corporate SHEQ standards, policies and procedures and manage the lab and innovation process
- You have preferably obtained a PhD and master's degree in engineering, science and chemistry
- You have an mechanical testing or adhesive background, ideally with +5 years of job experience
- You have a proven track record in acquisition and execution of projects, effectively managing simultaneous workstream and a variety of stakeholders
- You have a collaborative mind-set as well as strong sense of ownership, entrepreneurial spirit, hands-on mentality
- You are experienced and enthusiastic about working in cross-functional and international teams
- You are fluent in English language, German language skills are beneficial
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.